POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unusual request. : Unusual request. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Unusual request.
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 16 Nov 1999 16:05:18
Message: <3831C63E.A87DFB3E@melbpc.org.au>
Hi all.

    My 8 yo daughter has volunteered me to show her class at school, how
computer graphics are done, using Pov-Ray.  I have managed to get hold
of a reasonably fast laptop to do the work.
    I have collected a number of your images that I will present in a
slide show to give them an idea of the capabilities of Pov-Ray and give
them the opportunity to try it themselves.
    One idea I had, was of showing them some of the animations that were
created using Pov-Ray, and I have downloaded a few from the competition
area.
    But rather than presenting each animation separately, (having to
load and reload each animation), is there a way I can combine, say 5
separate mpeg files, into one single file ready for showing.
    Your help will be greately appreciated.

Alex.

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.